Escape the Den Escape the Den

Pretty cool

THE FUCKING SCREWDRIVER IS INVISIBLE. Aside from that, it was a really cool game. Decent for an escape, but if I really needed to get out of the room, kicking the door down would've been my option.

Zombie Creator Zombie Creator

That was pretty clever

The zombie genre certainly doesn't get enough attention these days. This was pretty entertaining. I especially liked the story bit idea, good for a chuckle. Put a twist on things, decent animation. Good work.

Armor Games Avalanche Armor Games Avalanche

I am one in 100,000

I'm going to see how big the ball gets, but right now its at 7,000 and climbing. Damn, this game is awesome. Right, well, the bug isn't fixed, but I'm sure you already knew that. Great game though.

Select a Death II Select a Death II

It's a shame though...

Cause Apples suck.

Soundshifter responds:

hey man, don't go there. while your optamising your computer and fixing viruses, im here having fun making animations.

Fancy Pants Adventures Fancy Pants Adventures

Great game...

One problem. I got stuck in an infinite falling death sequence ones I beat the game and tried to start a new one. I eventually died, its just having to sit there as my fancy pants were destroyed tramatized me.

NG Experience NG Experience

meh...

I give you credit for the music and the buttons. I guess it's useful if your new to Newgrounds but, to be honest, it's not really entertaining. But now my life is an even harsher reality. Thank you!

Faithhammer responds:

I agree that there arn't many bells and whistles. But I am going to try to add more to it to keep it worth looking at. And alas, the points grow every time humantarget deposits. But thats life. Thanks for the review :-)

Yodas Quote Generator:NEW Yodas Quote Generator:NEW

It was interesting

I hate Blink 182 so yeah, and #11 didn't come out that well, just kinda staticy. Other than that, nice, original, not too big of file size either. Good job

Desktop Desktop

Pretty Good, For Awhile

But It Needs To Be Finished. I Liked It, It Had A Whole Lot Of Funny Parts. But You Could Finish Up The Whole Thing. It Was Different, And I Enjoyed It.. But I Wanna See What Else You Could Do.

Super Ninja Super Ninja

This Was A Good Time Waster

But That's Pretty Much It. After You Get Used To The Buttons, The Stages Get Kinda Old Fast. And There's A Hell Of A Lot Of Stages, So Kudos To That Too. And Actually, There Still Really Is No Point To The Game. Just Swing Around And Grab Food. We Could Use With A Storyline, Or At Least A Purpose As To Why We Grab Food And Destroy Guys Who Look Like Potato Chips.

Stick Figure Penalty Stick Figure Penalty

you know what?

i think this has an ironic resemblence to one of my movies...strange...so i really don't give you much credit for the kick to the nuts...

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful